Páginas

janeiro 31, 2011

Simple and Silly Jokes



Short Jokes 1

The teacher says: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it? The student says: Obviously it's the past tense.

A professora diz: Hoje, nós vamos falar sobre os tempos verbais. Agora, se eu disser "Eu sou bonita", que tempo verbal é esse?

Os alunos respondem: Obviamente é o passado.

Short Jokes 2

A student is talking to his teacher. Student: "Would you punish me for something I didn`t do?" Teacher:" Of course not." Student: "Good, because I haven't done my homework."

Um aluno está falando com seu professor.
Aluno: Você me puniria por algo que eu não fiz?
Professor: Claro que não.
Aluno: Ótimo, porque eu não fiz meu dever de casa!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sua opinião é muito importante!